- 1 head of Savoy cabbage (shredded)
- 5 green onions (chopped)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 small pkg. slivered almonds
- 3 packs smashed Mr. Noodles Soup (any flavour)
- 1 cup oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soya sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown almonds and noodles in butter. Remove from heat and add powdered flavour packets.
Heat dressing in microwave or small saucepan to melt sugar. Toss it all together just before serving. Makes large bowl.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (449 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (332 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn These are the sweet 'n' sour spare... 4.9/5 (209 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- Chicken Cabbage Soy Noodles 3.2/5 (153 Votes)
- Aunt Georgann's Dressing 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Almond Milk Hot Cocoa 4.8/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.