- 1 whole chicken with skin
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp meat tenderizer
- 4 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp ginger and garlic paste
- chat masala and lemon for garnishing
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash the chicken and soak it in the water for 1 hour.
After 1 hour, in the same water add lemon juice, vinegar, meat tenderizer, salt, ginger and garlic paste. leave it for 1 hour.
Preheat the oven at 450 F.
Take the chicken out of the water and put it on the greased pan and bake it for 50 - 60 minutes. 20 - 30 minutes each side.
Sprinkle chat masala and lemon juice and serve immediately while hot.
You'll also love
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Nana's Shortbread 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Dutch Apple Pie 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Aloo boti kebab 2.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Brown Butter Tortellini with... 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Lean Meatballs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Chicken tagine with apricots,... 3/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken with cream 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.