Garlic Roast Chicken with Rosemary and Lemon
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves stripped from stems
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, eyeball it
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning blend (recommended: Montreal Seasoning) or, coarse salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Arrange chicken in a baking dish, 9 by 13-inch. Add garlic, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest and grill seasoning or salt and pepper to the dish. Toss and coat the chicken with all ingredients, then place in oven. Roast 20 minutes. Add wine and lemon juice to the dish and combine with pan juices. Return to oven and turn oven off. Let stand 5 minutes longer then remove chicken from the oven. Place baking dish on trivet and serve, spooning pan juices over the chicken pieces.
You'll also love
- One Pan Roasted Chicken and... 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken stuffed with... 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Roast Chicken Stuffed Potatoes... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Roast Chicken; Low and Slow 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Mexican Lasagna 2.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Skewers 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Roast 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken with Orange Sauce 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe