Spicy Kuzhi paniyaram
- Idly rice 1 cup
- Urad dal ¼ cup
- Fenugreek seed 1 tbsp
- Salt 2 tbsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Mustard 1 tsp
- Urad dal 1 tsp
- Curry leaf 6 – 7 leaves
- Red chili 1
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Soak rice and urad dal for 5 – 6 hours.
Grind it in grinder or blender similar to dosa batter consistency.
Add salt and mix it well. Allow it to ferment at least 12 hours.
Sauté mustard, urad dal, curry leaf, red chili in oil and add it to the batter.
Heat the kuzhi paniyaram pan, add 1 tsp of oil in every hole.
Pour a ladle of batter, flip it after few minutes.
Once done remove it and serve with chutney.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (217 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Savories- Cheese and Onion... 2.9/5 (197 Votes)
- Lauki Chana Dal ( Bottle gourd &... 2.6/5 (214 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (159 Votes)
- Armenian Rice 4.7/5 (34 Votes)
- Moong Daal Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.