Kid Friendly Sushi
Rate this recipe 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- White rice, Turkey Lunch meat
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Boil 1 cup of white rice for 30 minutes. Once completely cooked, remove from heat and place the cooked rice in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to chill
Once the rice has chilled, create miniature sushi rolls by hand
Next, roll each piece of turkey lunch meat and cut according to the size of each sushi roll
Place the turkey lunch meat atop each sushi roll and the kids will love it!
You'll also love
- Cranberry Orange Muffins 2.7/5 (40 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fried Pickles 2.7/5 (27 Votes)
- Spaghetti pie (freezer recipe) 3.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Selle de Lapin Faci aux Pruneaux... 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Sam's Egg Rolls 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Krispie cheese snacks 3.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Microwave Chicken & Rice 2.9/5 (214 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe