- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- 1 Tbl Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 2 1/2 to 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Cup Raisins - Optional
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Cook 1 Rice with 2 cups water. Bring to boil then lower flame to simmer and cook until water is gone.
Add Sugar, Vanilla, Eggs and Stir. Add raisins - Optional.
Add Milk Use bowl and fill to approximately one inch from rim.
Bake at 350 until firm. Approximately 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Chilled Rice Pudding 4.1/5 (27 Votes)
- Indian Rice Pudding 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni Salad 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 3.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Breakfast Pork Sausage Burritos 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice 2.3/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.