Berry Cake with White Chocolate
By Анастасия Po
- Lemon juice 2 teaspoons
- Milk - 250 ml
- Vegetable oil - 125 ml
- Egg - 1 PC
- Flour - 260 g
- Baking powder - 3 teaspoons
- Salt 1/4 teaspoon
- Sugar - 150 g
- White chocolate - 200 g
- Berries (frozen or fresh) - 400 g
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In another bowl, pour all wet ingredients: lemon juice, butter, milk and eggs.
Properly their mix.
Take a white chocolate and cut it into small pieces.
Put the second bowl of dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, chocolate. Leave for about half a Cup of chocolate for decoration. Mix dry ingredients.
Add the wet mixture to dry. Mix gently. Small lumps is not bad, if you overdo it with mixing, your cupcakes can become too hard.
Add to the mix berries. If you take a frozen fruit, not unfreeze them before adding to the test. Otherwise it will turn red.
Gently mix the dough with berries.
Put into molds the paper and gently of napolnitel her test to the top, then when baking the cake forms the most wonderful dome. Topped with slices of white chocolate. If there is no paper - grease form any vegetable oil.
Bake for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
When the muffins will become Golden brown and a toothpick that you protegee in the middle of the cake, which is clean, the pan you can get out of the oven.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Bundt Cake 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Fudge 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Cake 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Walnut Silk Pie 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Fruit Leather Roll Ups 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Raspberry Pie 2.9/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!