Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
NO (haha fooled ya)
YES (no eggs=safe to eat)
yes yes yes-EDIBLE PB COOKIE DOUGH!!!!!
**with a secret ingredient! can you guess what it is? i bet not, so read on......
Peanut butter cookie dough! Get the recipe NOW.
- 1 can butter beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 scoop vanilla casein (or whey) protein powder
- 3 tbsp pb2, mixed with 1 tbsp water
- pinches of baking powder, salt, and vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup Splenda (depending on taste)
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips or peanut butter chips (I used Reese's pb chips), some crushed
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Blend the beans VERY WELL (until super smooth) in a food processor. Mix in the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
And here's another surprise: the WHOLE BATCH is only 730 calories and very little fat. Say whaaaaaaaat? So you could totally eat the whole thing (or maybe half, depending on your caloric needs) and not totally ruin your whole day's diet.
You'll also love
- Eggless Safe To Eat Cookie Dough 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mom's Gumdrop Cookies 3.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Chocolate and Raspberry Puff... 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Scrambled Shots 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Review this recipe