Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies
Fourless, gluten-free, no-sugar-added, easy, & delicious. Need I say more?
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 cups Just Like Sugar (natural sugar alternative)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Water (more or less depending on consistency)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, beat egg, then add vanilla extract, sweetener & PB. Mix well. You may need to add a little water if the mix is too dry.
Roll into small balls and place on parchment paper. Using a greased fork, press cookies down w/the typical criss/cross pattern (if desired – mine kept sticking), or just flatten some.
Bake on the middle rack about 12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Flourless Brownies 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Flourless Quick Peanut Butter... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chocolate and Raspberry Puff... 2.7/5 (5 Votes)
- Homemade Whip cream 2.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Scrambled Shots 2.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip... 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Garlic Oven Baked Chicken 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Fried bologna and onions 3.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.