Great recipes without flour - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Without flour recipes
Flourless Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
This is a recipe I found in an old magazine, they are yummy and very easy!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or chunky)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (or less to taste)
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
Preheat the oven to 350° F
- 1 (14 oz) canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk (or dairy, skim)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground coffee or instant coffee
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided (Hershey's)
Chocolate Cake (No Flour)
Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 110 g Chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3/4 honey
- 1/2 tsp spices each (cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves)
Chewy Gooey Flourless Chocolate Cookies
Nicknamed "Black Friday Cookies," these treats can be mixed up and baked rather quickly to enjoy after a long day o...
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 4 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups bittersweet chocolate chips
Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
Fourless, gluten-free, no-sugar-added, easy, & delicious
- 1 Egg, Large
- 1 1/2 cups Just Like Sugar (natural sugar alternative)
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Crunchy Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp Water (more or less depending on consistency)
without flour recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies without flour (4)
- bread without yeast (27)
- YUM!Food Porn doughnut recipe without yeast (21)
- chocolate desserts without an oven (20)
- pancakes without baking powder (16)
- banana bread without butter (14)
- pancakes without milk (11)
- flour tortilla (11)
- flour (9)
- meatloaf without milk (8)