Flourless Quick Peanut Butter Cookies
This is a recipe I found in an old magazine, they are yummy and very easy!
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or chunky)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (or less to taste)
- 1 large egg
- slightly beaten
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
Drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet (or onto sheet layered with parchment paper) about 1 inch apart.
Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes or until puffed and slightly golden but still soft to the touch.
Let them cool on baking sheets about 5 minutes. Cool completely!
You'll also love
- Oreo Balls 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cake Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Big momma cinnamon roll 4/5 (24 Votes)
- cinnimon toast treats 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Balls 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Super Simple Peanut Butter Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake (No Flour) 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.