Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- 1 cake mix of your choice
- 1/3 c. oil
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients. Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Country Style Vanilla Ice Cream 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Fruit Dip 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Almond Cookies 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Farfel Kugal 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- 10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Sticky Buns 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Butter Cookies 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Delicious cake with curd custard 3.8/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!