10-Minute Layered Ice Cream Cake
- 12 vanilla ice cream sandwiches
- 1 16 oz. container Cool Whip
- 1 bag Heath Bits
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 jar fudge ice cream topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Spray 9” x 9” pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Layer half of the ice cream sandwiches in the bottom of the pan.
3. Cover with half of the Cool Whip.
4. Drizzle with caramel and chocolate and sprinkle with half of the Heath Bits.
5. Repeat all layers.
6. Freeze the cake for at least two hours. Cut & enjoy.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1449 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1143 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (948 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.5/5 (227 Votes)
- Almond Joy Ice Cream 4.3/5 (191 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.3/5 (178 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Fresh Fruit Popsicles 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!