Ritz Cracker Fluff
Three Layer Dessert
- 1 stick of margarine, melted
- 1 c sugar
- 1 tube of Ritz Crackers, crushed
- 2 boxes of 4 serving size instant pudding
- 1 1/2 c cold milk
- 1 quart ice cream, softened
- 12 oz cool whip or similar topping
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Place Ritz cracker crumbs and sugar in a bowl. Add melted margarine. Combine quickly and thoroughly. Press into a 9" X 13" baking pan.
Mix pudding with milk until smooth. Add ice cream. Mix thoroughly and fold in 8 oz of whipped topping. Spread over cracker mixture.
Top with remaining whipped topping and refrigerate for at least one hour. Keep dessert refrigerated.
Any flavor combinations may be used. Usually stick to one box of vanilla and one alternate flavor. May use extra whipped topping on the top layer.
Stick with brand name for crust but generics work fine elsewhere.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!