- For the pastry:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 7 tbs butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- Lemon zest (optional)
- For the filling:
- 3 apples
- 3 peaches
- scant 1/2 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350
Prepare the dough: melt the butter and mix everything by hand, make a ball and set aside in the fridge while you make the filling.
Making the filling: Melt a teaspoon of butter + sugar in a pan, peel the fruit and cut into eight, caramelize the fruit pieces in the pan with the butter/sugar mixture until the fruits soften and caramelize ...
Assemble: Butter a mold, line the bottom of the mold with parchment paper. Place your dough and fill with fruit.
Cook for 20/30 min unmold and cool
You'll also love
- Goop Salad 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Rhubarb Pie 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Apple Chips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- All Raw Soup 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 3.9/5 (37 Votes)
- Sunday Morning Blueberry Muffins 3.6/5 (42 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!