Fruit Cup Tarts
A Fruity Mix served in a Pie Shell
- 1Pkg. Pie Crust
- 5 Cups Assorted Fruit (Strawberries, Blueberries, Bananas, Etc.)
- 1 16 Oz. Jar Strawberry Glaze (Brings out the natural luster)(Optional)
- Whipped Cream
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut pie crust into circles big enough to fit inside a muffin pan.
Cook 450 degrees for 9-13 mins. Cool completly
Mix fruit if not done so already. Stir in Glaze
Put fruit mix in pie crust right before Serving. Top with Whipped Cream
If you make your own pie crust and buy whole fruits from the store to cut up you can end up making more if needed.
You'll also love
- Carrot Loaf 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fondant 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Special Lemon Meraigne Pie 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Papayas in the Oven 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Fruit Pops for kids! 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Zucchini and blue cheese tart 3.9/5 (52 Votes)
- Nana's Butter Tarts 3.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Amy Penwell's Fruit tart 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.