Zucchini and blue cheese tart
By milesi christelle
Zucchini and blue cheese tart. Discover our recipe.
- 1 pastry crust
- 1 onion
- 3 small zucchini
- 1 cup blue cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2/3 cup milk
- pepper, salt
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds golden
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 F
Wash zucchini, remove ends, cut in thin slices without peeling (use mandolin or food processor). Peel and mince the onion. Heat the oil in a skillet, saute onion and zucchini 5 minutes on medium heat, add salt and little pepper. Cool.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, yogurt and milk, pepper, crumbled blue cheese.
Roll out the pastry, and place in a floured pie pan. Place the zucchini on the dough and pour the mixture over. Bake 35 minutes.
When you remove the tart from the oven sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Enjoy warm or cold.
You'll also love
- mexican pie 4/5 (21 Votes)
- Thai Green Curry 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Jalapeno Chicken Enchiladas 4/5 (21 Votes)
- easy apple pie 3.7/5 (88 Votes)
- Pav bajji gravy 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mornay Sauce 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Zucchini Caviar and Parmesan Cream 3.9/5 (89 Votes)
- Bacon Shallot and Pea muffins 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!