Blueberry Peach Pie
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2.5 cups sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 pie crust
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 425.Place bottom pie crust into pan.
Cut peaches. Mix with blueberries.
Mix flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Stir mix into peaces and blueberries.
Fill pie. Cut butter into small pieces over pie filling.
Cover with top pie crust. Cut slits into crust. Cover edge with aluminum foil.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes. Remove foil during last 15 minutes of baking.
Cool 2 hours.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!