Blueberry Peach Jam
Fills eight 8 oz jars
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh peaches sliced
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 cups sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Crush blueberries. Put into sauce pan.
Cut peaches. Grind them in food processor. Add to blueberries.
Mix fruit pectin and cinnamon into fruit mixture. Boil. Add sugar all at once and bring to full boil. Boil hard for 1 minute. Stir constantly.
Remove from heat. Ladle into hot jars and process 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye 3.9/5 (51 Votes)
- Jostaberry Blueberry Jam 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Lemon Zucchini Jam 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Orange Jelly 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- peach popcorn 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Blueberry pudding 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Leah's Zucchini Bread 3.9/5 (13 Votes)
- peach cobbler 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?