Blueberry jam recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Blueberry jam recipes
Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye
In a saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of water and 1/4 of a cup of blueberries
- Fresh blueberries, honey, water
Jostaberry Blueberry Jam
Makes 4 half pints of delicous jam
- 1 1/3 cup crushed Jostaberries
- 1 1/3 cup crushed blueberries
- 6 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons pectin
- 3 1/3 cups sugar
Blueberry Peach JamRecipewe ♡
Fills eight 8 oz jars
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh peaches sliced
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 7 cups sugar