Recipes for preserves - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: unusual canning
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Preserves recipes
Instant Blueberry Preserves On Rye
In a saucepan, combine 2 tablespoons of water and 1/4 of a cup of blueberries
- Fresh blueberries
15 homemade salsas to spice up any fiesta
Creative, homemade salsa recipes that will knock your socks off!
Beet Juice Grape Jelly (Preserves)
From our member: "Tastes just like grape jelly! This recipe was given to me from one of the kids' elementary teache
- 3 cups liquid (juice) strained from cooked beets (just the liquid not the beet itself)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 box plus 1 tbsp pectin crystals
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 small box grape jelly powder
16 basic recipes to master the art of Mexican cuisine
By Pascale Weeks
Margaritas, mole and more!
Makes 9 half pints
- 4 cups sliced and peeled peaches
- 1 package powdered pectin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 cups sugar