Never have a sad SOLO MEAL again with this 5-minute quiche in a mug!
Eating for one doesn't have to be limited to sad processed meals, ramen noodles or take-out. Try this easy and tasty quiche in a mug for a fast meal solution that doesn't suck! See below for the full recipe.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh chopped basil
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon parmesan
- Pour 2 whole eggs into a mug.
- Add the milk.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Whisk with a fork until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add the basil.
- Add the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the goat cheese crumbles.
- Stir and top with the parmesan.
- Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Garnish with a few cherry tomatoes and basil, and serve.
For more super quick and easy recipes you can make in the microwave, go here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?