Easy Taco Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) containers cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded taco blend cheese or 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 -3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 Tomato, diced
- 1/4 onion, diced
- tortilla chips ( for dipping)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
mix cream cheese and taco seasoning till well blended.
Spread mixture on plate or small serving platter.
Place shredded lettuce, then cheese, tomato
Chill before serving. Serve with Tortilla chips
You'll also love
- Layered Bean Dip 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Slow Cooker 8-can Taco Soup 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Chocolate/Nutella Covered pretzels 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Ellu poornam, Kolukkattai &... 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Nacho Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.