Aunt Soup's Brandy Slush
A great party drink!
- 7 cups water
- 1 cup strong tea
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix together. (Use hot tea to melt frozen juice)
Crush until slushlike consistency.
Add spoonfuls to cup, then add soda flavor of your choice.
You'll also love
- Nacho Dip 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Marshmallow Fondant 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Raspberry White Chocolate Martini 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- HOMEMADE VEGETABLE BEEF SOUP 3.8/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Scottsdale 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- chocolate milk 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple Brandy-Glazed Pork Tenderloin 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Loving Cups 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca