Raspberry White Chocolate Martini
from Nazra Boyle
- 2 oz/60 ml 18% cream
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry flavored vodka
- 1 oz/30 ml white chocolate cream liqueur
- 1 oz/30 ml raspberry liqueur- preferably Chambord
- white chocolate, finely grated
- edible gold flakes - optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine the cream with the vodka, white chocolate liqueur and raspberry liqueur in an ice-filled cocktail shaker.
Shake well and strain an equal portion nto 2 chilled martini glasses.
Sprinkle lightly with white chocolate and gold flakes.
For added flare rim the martini glasses with sugar (run a cut lime around the edge, then dip in sugar)
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!