Raspberry and Currant Jam
Rate this recipe 4/5 (13 Votes)
- For 3 jars of jelly:
- 1 lb raspberries
- 1 lb. currants
- 2 2/3 cups sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Clean, pat dry and transfer the fruit to a pot. Boil until small bubbles appear.
Transfer to a very fine mesh strainer to extract the juice. Squeezing fruit over a large bowl.
Measure and pour the juice into the pot. Add sugar (the amount of sugar must be equal to the amount of juice).
Macerate for twelve hours or overnight. Once the waiting time has elapsed, cook over low heat until jelly solidifies (after about thirty minutes).
Fill jars with a ladle. Reseal and return the pots until they are well cooled.
You'll also love
- Melon Raspberry Fruit Salad... 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Raspberry Lemonade 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Stewed Apple, Cherry and Vanilla... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Blackberry Jam 4/5 (8 Votes)
- jelly meatballs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Orange Jelly 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
Review this recipe