Our best fruit jelly recipes - 2 recipes
Want to make fresh homemade jelly? We have several jelly recipes for you to choose from!
If you like this, you'll definitely like: jelly
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Fruit jelly recipes
Raspberry and Currant Jam
Clean, pat dry and transfer the fruit to a pot
- For 3 jars of jelly:
- 1 lb raspberries
- 1 lb. currants
- 2 2/3 cups sugar
The ultimate beginner's guide to making seasonal jam
Don't be daunted by the idea of making your own jam. Here's the ultimate beginner's guide to delicious seasonal fruit jam made from scratch!
By raverdy perrine
- Squeeze the oranges. Pour 1 liter of juice in a pot or pan
- For 3 jars:
- - 4 lbs oranges "organic"
- - 4.5 cups of sugar
- - 3/4 cup apple juice