Fruit punch recipes - 11 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy fruit punch
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Fruit punch recipes
mix fruit punch with sprite
- fruit punch
- rainbow sherbert
20 cocktails with 3 ingredients or less
IMPRESS all your friends at the next cocktail party. These 20 easy recipes with max 3 ingredients will transform you into a pro mixologist!
Pfun party punch
Sweet and creamy punch
- 2-liter bottle lemon lime soda chilled
- Chilled one gallon fruit punch
- Half - gallon block of vanilla ice cream
- Large punch bowl
Spritz, the Italian cocktail that's sweeping the world
By Nadia Paprikas
Follow these step-by-step instructions to make your own deliciously refreshing Spritz cocktail!
Party Fruit Punch
Combine first 3 ingredients and stir well and chill
- 2 cans pineapple juice 48 oz cans
- 2 cans of frozen orange juice concentrate 12 oz cans thawed
- 1 pkg lemon flavored gelatin 6 oz
- 4 quarts chilled ginger ale
Tropical Fruit Punch
You'll be the life of the party when you serve these attractive and refreshing fruit filled cooler!
- 6 cups of orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons grenadine syrup
- Lime slices for garnish
30 Heavenly Alcohol-Free Cocktails For New Year's Eve
Avoiding alcohol? Make merry, minus the booze, with these delightful drinks.
easy to make and tastes good
- 1 jug fruit punch
- 2 liter sprite
- rainbow sherbet
Fruity Sherbet Punch
Combine juice and soda in punch bowl
- 2 gallons pineapple orange juice
- 3 2 liter bottles pineapple orange soda
- 2 quarts each pineapple and orange sherbet
Best Fruit Punch Ever
Fruitiest drink that you will ever make with just dry drink mixes
- 1 pkg Orange Koolaid
- 1 pkg Tropical Punch Koolaid
- 1 Orange Crush Single
- 1 1/2c Sugar
Dilute frozen juice and lemonade according to directions on cans
- 1 can frozen lemonade
- 1 can frozen orange juice
- 48 oz. can apple juice
- 2 large bottles 7-Up
Triple Tropical Juice
In a glass, add ice, Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch), Orange Juice and Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice (or fruit punch)
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
Make a large quantity of punch
- 1 package of fruit flavor Kool Aid
- 1 12 oz can of frozen grape juice
- 1 or 2 liter bottle of 7 up