easy to make and tastes good
- 1 jug fruit punch
- 2 liter sprite
- rainbow sherbet
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
mix fruit punch and sprite
add rainbow sherbet for color and flavor
great for parties
You'll also love
- Omelette with cherry tomatoes and... 3.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Cucumber sandwiches 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Crêpes 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 3.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Grasshopper Ice Cream Cocktail 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Awesome Spiderman Cake 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Fluffy Lime Punch 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.