Grilled Hot Wings
- Mix all ingredients for marinade
- Marinate for 8 hours or longer
- cook on grill for 5 to 10 mins
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
3 Tbls canola oil
2 Tbls red wine vinegar
1 pkg Taco seasoning or chili seasoning
hot sauce to taste
You'll also love
- Hot wings 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Healthy chicken nuggets 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken With... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Chicken 4/5 (14 Votes)
- friendly punch 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Cold salmon with dill 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.