- 12 quarter inch thick round slices (whole grain) baguette
- 3 plum tomatoes diced
- 8 large basil leaves sliced thinly
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 6 black olives finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Bake bread on a baking sheet for 5 min. Put 1 tablespoon of topping on each piece of toast.
You'll also love
- Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Bite on... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Black Bean and Corn Salad 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Caramelized carrots frittata 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pizza 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Pizza Casserole 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Exotic Fruit Salad 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Tomato and Butter Soup 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cream of summer vegetable Soup 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.