Scallop and Avocado Bruschetta
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. fresh, chopped parsley
- 4 large scallops cut in two horizontally
- 4 thick slices of crusty bread
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 2 small avocado
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 chopped tomatoes
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, mix 1 tbsp. oil, 2 tsp., lime juice, 1/3 of garlic and the coriander. Add the scallops and coat them well. Strain the scallops. Fry them quickly for about 3 minutes.
Brush remaining oil and rest of garlic on the slices of bread. Place in 400F oven for about 10 minutes until lightly toasted.
In a bowl, using a fork, mix the avocado, the rest of the lime juice, salt and pepper and mash the avocado. Spread the avocado on the slices of toasted bread. Cover the slices with tomatoes and scallops.
Can use shrimps or crab in this recipe
You'll also love
- Vietnamese Salad Rolls 3.3/5 (304 Votes)
- Salmon cake with Lemon and Chives 4/5 (33 Votes)
- LOVE SALADE 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Hot Artichoke Dip 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Shrimp and Corn Chowder 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chipolte Chicken Bites 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Assortments of mini skewers 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crab Salad with Citrus Fruit 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.