- 2 to 3 avocados salt pepper garlic powder jalapenos diced lemon juice tomato
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut and peel avocados in half (throw away seeds) place avocado in a medium bowl.
Add salt, pepper, diced jalapenos (1 should be enough for spiciness) dash of garlic powder, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tomato diced.
Mix thoroughly and enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.