This is a fresh chunky guacamole.
- 4 avocados
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mash avocados. Mix together all ingredients. Chill over night.
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Kale & Mushroom Saute 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Baked Squash 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- deviled eggs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Bear River Bruins’ Taco Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Classic Basil Pesto 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spinach Dip 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!