This is a fresh chunky guacamole.
- 4 avocados
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup red onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Mash avocados. Mix together all ingredients. Chill over night.
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (183 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 5/5 (60 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.4/5 (184 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Tortilla Pie 4.2/5 (97 Votes)
- The southwestern tamale casserole... 4.3/5 (81 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!