Green salad with salmon and avocado
By Yana Pavlova
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Salmon (trout) salted 100g
- Avocado 1 piece.
- Mixed salad (arugula and lola rossa) 120 g
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut avocado with tomatoes and salmon. Mixed salad send in a cup, add the tomatoes, avocado, salmon, salt and pepper. Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Optionally, you can add shrimp, poached in cream.
You'll also love
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.7/5 (84 Votes)
- GUACAMOLE 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Squash And Kale Salad 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Shrimp Cakes 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Green apple and prosciutto salsa... 4.3/5 (104 Votes)
- Baked Salmon with Butter and Herbs 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
Review this recipe