Green salad with salmon and avocado
By Yana Pavlova
- Salmon (trout) salted 100g
- Avocado 1 piece.
- Mixed salad (arugula and lola rossa) 120 g
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel and cut avocado with tomatoes and salmon. Mixed salad send in a cup, add the tomatoes, avocado, salmon, salt and pepper. Season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Optionally, you can add shrimp, poached in cream.
You'll also love
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.9/5 (65 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Pineapple Couscous Salad with... 3.9/5 (82 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Seafood chutney 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (85 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)