Delicious avocado salad recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: avocado recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Avocado salad recipes
Green salad with salmon and avocado
By Yana Pavlova, pavlova9219
Peel and cut avocado with tomatoes and salmon
- Salmon (trout) salted 100g
- Avocado 1 piece.
- Mixed salad (arugula and lola rossa) 120 g
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Kitchen HACK: How To Store Cut Avocados
Don't you hate it when they go all brown?
Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
Cook and cool ingredients Combine with mayo and cool in fridge Serve!
- Spiral noodles
- Dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Stop Buying AVOCADOS and Start Growing Them at Home: Here's How!
The demand for avocado is higher now than ever. So how about saving a bit of money and growing this delicious superfood in your own home?
Avocado Cucumber Quinoa Salad
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Quick, healthy, and filling quinoa salad with avocado and cucumber finished with a tasty lime dressing
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into bite-sized chunks
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced into bite-sized chunks (I coated these with a little lime juice to keep them from turning brown too quickly)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can basil, garlic, and oregano flavor diced tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 and ½ tablepoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil