Delicious avocado salad recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: avocado recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Top rated Avocado salad recipes
Green salad with salmon and avocado
By Yana Pavlova, pavlova9219
Peel and cut avocado with tomatoes and salmon
- Salmon (trout) salted 100g
- Avocado 1 piece.
- Mixed salad (arugula and lola rossa) 120 g
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Olive oil, balsamic vinegar
Kitchen HACK: How To Store Cut Avocados
Don't you hate it when they go all brown?
Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
Cook and cool ingredients Combine with mayo and cool in fridge Serve!
- Spiral noodles
- Dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Stop Buying AVOCADOS and Start Growing Them at Home: Here's How!
The demand for avocado is higher now than ever. So how about saving a bit of money and growing this delicious superfood in your own home?
Avocado Cucumber Quinoa Salad
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
Quick, healthy, and filling quinoa salad with avocado and cucumber finished with a tasty lime dressing
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into bite-sized chunks
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced into bite-sized chunks (I coated these with a little lime juice to keep them from turning brown too quickly)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can basil, garlic, and oregano flavor diced tomatoes
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 and ½ tablepoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!