The most refreshing avocado pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.
Top rated Avocado pasta recipes
Creamy Avocado Pasta
Preheat oven to 300 ºF
- 10 - 12 small Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 servings of fettuccine noodles
- 2 ripe avocados, seed and skin removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
Cook and cool ingredients Combine with mayo and cool in fridge Serve!
- Spiral noodles
- Dill, garlic powder, salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Cartier Pasta Salad
Toss pasta with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach
- Cooked pasta
- baby spinach
- mango, chopped
- avocado, chopped
- sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- basil pesto
- Parmesan cheese
Chicken Pasta Salad with Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 Vidalia onion, diced
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing