The most refreshing avocado pasta recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Avocado pasta recipes
Creamy Avocado Pasta
Preheat oven to 300 ºF
- 10 - 12 small Campari tomatoes
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 servings of fettuccine noodles
- 2 ripe avocados
- seed and skin removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Bacon, tomato & avocado pasta salad
Cook and cool ingredients Combine with mayo and cool in fridge Serve!
- Spiral noodles
- garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Juice of one lemon
Cartier Pasta Salad
Toss pasta with pesto, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach
- Cooked pasta
- baby spinach
- sun-dried tomatoes
- basil pesto
- Parmesan cheese
Chicken Pasta Salad with Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes
Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat
- 2 boneless
- skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup steak sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package fusilli pasta
- 2 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 Vidalia onion
- 2 avocados - peeled
- pitted and diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Ranch-style salad dressing