Making cream sauce for pasta: our favorite recipes - 6 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy pasta sauce, galric white sauce, cream sauce for chicken, creamy mushroom chicken, creamy pasta with bacon, white cheese sauce, how to marinate beef for stir fry
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Cream sauce for pasta recipes
Creamy Avocado Pasta
Preheat oven to 300 ºF
- 10 - 12 small Campari tomatoes, quartered
- 3 - 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 servings of fettuccine noodles
- 2 ripe avocados, seed and skin removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- salt and cracked black pepper to taste
10 finger-licking pizzas that you absolutely must try!
Check out these delicious pizza recipes that you've got to taste at least once in your life!
Creamy Chicken & Veggie Tagliatelli
A creamy and luscious sauce surrounds tender chicken, a rainbow of bright vegetables, tossed in long slippery stran...
- 400g fresh dried egg Tagliatelle, noodles
- 1 chicken breast, sliced across the grain to 1/8"-1/4" slices
- 1/4 each of red & orange thinly sliced bell pepper
- 1/2 chili pepper (or to taste)
- 4 cremini or oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 asparagus spears, woody ends snapped off, cut into 3" pieces
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp. roasted, salted chopped pistachio nuts
- 250ml 35% cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
7 tips to making an explosively good pasta bake
By Elena Salvadore
Follow our guide to making the ULTIMATE pasta bake. It's the perfect make-ahead dish that's ready to cook the next day.
Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo
Start cooking the pasta. Melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat, toss the shrimp in the cajun seasoning, a...
- 8 ounces fettuccine or your favourite pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- 1/2 tablespoon cajun seasoning or to taste - link this
- 1/4 cup green onion, sliced
Olive Garden Alfredo Pasta
Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/8 TSP garlic powder
- 1/8 TSP ground black pepper
- 1 12 oz box fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
20 secrets to mastering an authentic Italian pizza
These are the things your local pizza joint probably isn't doing... Learn these 20 tricks to make the real Italian specialty at home!
Pasta with Sausage and Broccoli Rabe
Pasta in a creamy parmesan sauce with juicy sausage and wilted broccoli rabe
- 1 pound orecchiette or small shells pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, stems cut off
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan (4 ounces)
- Kosher salt and black pepper
Creamy Pesto Shrimp Pasta
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil
- 1 pound linguine pasta
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined