How to make pasta sauce from scratch - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!
Top rated Pasta sauce from scratch recipes
Lamb Fettuccine with fresh egg pasta
By PicNic, PicNic
Place all of the vegetables (including tinned tomatoes) in a food processor and process until neat smooth
- Basic egg pasta
- 500 - 600 g lamb steaks, sliced
- 1 Onion, roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 Cups spinach leaves
- 1 400 g tin of tomatoes
- Dried mixed herbs
- Salt and pepper
Pepper & Tomato Homemade Pasta Sauce
Delicious Homemade Pasta Sauce
- 3 large peppers (green, red, yellow,...)
- 1 & 1/2 large tomato
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 50 g butter
- salt & pepper
- fresh herbs
Learn how to make authentic pasta from scratch!
- • 1 cup Flour
- • 1/2 tsp Salt
- • 2 tbsp Water
- • 1 Egg, beaten