Our pasta with chicken and cream sauce recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pasta with chicken and cream sauce recipes
Three Cheese Pasta Bake
This delicious variation on traditional macaroni and cheese is easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight family din...
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Cajun Chicken Pasta Dinner
Prep all your vegetables. In a small blender make a slurry by combining milk, flour and cream cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine (I used Dreamfields)
- 1 pound chicken breast strips
- 1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 scallions
- salt to taste
- Smart Balance cooking spray
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Fettuccine noodles Precooked chicken strips Alfredo sauce Rotel
- 1 pck Fettuccine noodle
- 2 cans Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag precooked chicken strips
- 2 can rotel
Chicken Pasta Dinner
A hearty supper that tastes great and is adaptable for anyone's personal tastes!
- 3 boneless
- skinless chicken breast
- cut in thin strips
- 4 cups of mixed raw chopped vegetables
- such as peppers
- grated carrots
- snow peas
- canned peas
- etc. (mix and match your favourites)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked rotini
- shell or penne pasta (or what ever you choose)
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomates with garlic in olive oil
- to taste
- to taste