Our pasta with chicken and cream sauce recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Pasta with chicken and cream sauce recipes
Three Cheese Pasta Bake
This delicious variation on traditional macaroni and cheese is easy to prepare and perfect for weeknight family din...
- 1 (16-ounce) package ziti
- 2 (10-ounce) containers refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
Cajun Chicken Pasta Dinner
Prep all your vegetables. In a small blender make a slurry by combining milk, flour and cream cheese
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine (I used Dreamfields)
- 1 pound chicken breast strips
- 1-2 tsp Cajun seasoning (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper
- thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 cup fat free low sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp light cream cheese
- fresh cracked pepper
- 2 scallions
- salt to taste
- Smart Balance cooking spray
Chicken Alfredo Pasta
Fettuccine noodles Precooked chicken strips Alfredo sauce Rotel
- 1 pck Fettuccine noodle
- 2 cans Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag precooked chicken strips
- 2 can rotel
Chicken Pasta Dinner
A hearty supper that tastes great and is adaptable for anyone's personal tastes!
- 3 boneless
- skinless chicken breast
- cut in thin strips
- 4 cups of mixed raw chopped vegetables
- such as peppers
- grated carrots
- snow peas
- canned peas
- etc. (mix and match your favourites)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked rotini
- shell or penne pasta (or what ever you choose)
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomates with garlic in olive oil
- to taste
- to taste