Chicken Pasta Dinner
A hearty supper that tastes great and is adaptable for anyone's personal tastes!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 4 cups of mixed raw chopped vegetables, such as peppers, onions, broccoli, grated carrots, snow peas, canned peas, corn, etc. (mix and match your favourites)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups uncooked rotini, shell or penne pasta (or what ever you choose)
- 2 cups Alfredo sauce
- 14 oz can diced tomates with garlic in olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken in the 2 tbsp olive oil in large frying pan over medium heat until no longer pink and cooked through. Add the vegetable and saute until tender.
While the chicken and vegetables are sauteeing, cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli, (if using) during last few minutes of cooking. Drain and add to the chicken mixture.
Stir in the canned tomatoes and the Alfredo sauce, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
You'll also love
- Penne with Tomato Cream Sauce 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Artichoke Chicken Pasta 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Garam Massala Curried Chicken 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Dad's shrimp 3/5 (18 Votes)
- PotatoCurd Curry 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Wings 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Pasta with mushroom soup / veggies 3/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.