- 1 pound of raw shrimp--peeled.
- 1 beer for flavoring
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Old Bay seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Make aluminum foil bowls. Place one strip of aluminum foil over another, in the shape of an x. fold up to create a bowl-like structure, Place the shrimp into the bowls. Place the stick of butter in the bowl with the shrimp, cover with beer (will not use the entire beer). Coat with old bay seasoning.
Close the shrimp bowls tightly, and place on grill. Grill until shrimp turn pink and in the shape of a "c"
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Cod Fish with Grapefruit 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Marinated Shrimp Fried with Rice... 2.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crispy Coated Scallops 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Beer Dog Hushpuppies 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Classic Roasted Potatoes 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- Homemade Shake and Bake Chicken... 2.7/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper