Crispy Coated Scallops
Rate this recipe 3/5 (13 Votes)
- 1 pound sea scallops
- 3 Tbsp margarine, melted and divided
- 1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rinse scallops under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels.
Preheat broiler. Brush a shallow glass dish or 4 individual ramekins with some margarine.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, paprika, and pepper. Mix well. Arrange scallops in a single layer in prepared dish. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture evenly over scallops. Drizzle remaining margarine and lemon juice on top.
Broil 6 inches from the heat until scallops are opaque and tops are golden, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Scarlett's Poppers 3/5 (21 Votes)
- Sea Urchin Cromesquis 2.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs 2.9/5 (23 Votes)
- Four Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Crab Bisque 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Rice Crust 2.5/5 (220 Votes)
- Scallop Potatoes 2.5/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe