- Potatoes thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place thinly sliced potatoes in baking pan. Just cover with milk.
Add in chopped onions, and season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Red Beans and Rice 2.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Sautéed zucchini with Cheese 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Cannelloni 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Classic Mashed Potatoes 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Classic Potato Casserole 2.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Mom's Liver and Onions Dad's Fave 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Delicious Potato-Zucchini Sauté 2.5/5 (173 Votes)
- Scallops with mango 2.4/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!