Red Beans and Rice
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 16 oz can Kidney Beans
- 2 cups cooked Rice
- 1 Tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
In skillet cook onion, celery and garlic in butter until tender.
Add remaining ingredients and then let simmer for 5 min.
Add a ham bone, pieces of cooked pork sausage or cooked ham and let it simmer for 30-45 min.
You'll also love
- Vegan Jambalaya 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Kidney Bean Tacos 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Coconut Red Bean Soup 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Crab & Clam Gumbo / Stew 3.7/5 (33 Votes)
- Red Beans and Rice 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Red Bean and Rice 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Jalapeño Crawfish Cornbread 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Perfect Pecan Pie 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!