Red Beans and Rice
- 1 lb kielbasa sausage
- 3 cans kidney beans
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- dash of cayenne pepper, garlic salt, parsley
- hot rice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown sausage in skillet. Place in slow cooker. In same skillet, cook green pepper and onion until tender. Add to slow cooker.
Add red beans and spices to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve over hot rice.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Oven Fries 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- NELLIE’S OCTOPUS IN BEER 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Chickpeas 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Amber's Shepard Pie 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Grandma's Delicious Halloween... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Peppers 3.1/5 (49 Votes)
- Akkara vadisal... A sweet rice... 3.8/5 (31 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Discover how to cook green vegetables the right way!