- 1 or 2 Fast Fry Steaks
- 4 Cups of Rice
- Designated Amount of Soy Sauce
- 2 Boulion of Your Choice
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut up the fast fry steak into bite size pieces. Put 4 cups of water on to boil
When water is boiled add the boulion and mix around until all the chunks are gone then add the rice. Stir then add the lid and let it sit until water is soaked up. Put the steak in the frying pan on whatever setting you feel fit and let cook. While steak is cooking add the amount of soy sauce to the steak that you want.
When the rice is finished pour into the frying pan with the steak and mix around with more soy sauce for the rice.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.