Beef Teriyaki steak strips
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- 2 lbs. flank steak or top round
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup canned bee consommé undiluted
- 1/2 cup red table wine
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 glove garlic, mashed
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar or honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut meat into 1 inch wide strips diagonally across the grain. Layer meat strips, green onions and salt in a large bowl. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Let stand overnight or at least 5-6 hours. Drain meat, reserving the marinade. Grill strips quickly over hot coals brushing with marinade. Turn once. DON"T OVERCOOK OR MEAT WILL BE LESS TENDER.
You'll also love
- Kauai Chicken 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- PAPA TITUS STEAK 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Southwestern Grilled Steaks with... 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- thai chilli beef with vegatbles 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken/Steak Fajita 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Teriyaki 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tasty Beef Tomato Pockets
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Review this recipe