The guide to perfectly flipped foods
Pancakes, omelettes, steak—all require flipping, yet the methods aren't one and the same. Here's the full guide to flipping foods correctly!
1/10 View slideshow
Flipping tips to avoid food flops
From crepes to frittatas, eggs over-easy to steak, the perfect flip can take your pan-cooked foods from total flops to totally fabulous. Here's how it's done!
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 12 ways to elevate baked potatoes 8 hacks to save water when you're...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!
Comment on this article