- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper
- butter 5 sausages
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Beat 4 eggs, add salt and pepper. Cook the sausages in a pan cut into slices. Butter your frying pan over low heat.
Put the eggs into the pan and stir in sausage. Simmer
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!